Friday 5 August 2011

Third Year?

Over the summer I have left design work for a few weeks and started to think what would I want to be working as after my third year. At the start of the summer I wanted to concentrate on typography as image. I experimented a bit with typography but struggled to find places where it could be used within industry unless it was freelance. Now I have looked at what I can produce well and I think my strength is information graphics, layout and typography. I have been thinking where this could be used which would be challenging and I could find interesting. After winning the YCN with an app, I have decided to research and look into design for new technologies such as the iphone, android and ipad. I plan to find out the basic information and gain a greater understanding of how apps and the format needed to work to for these outputs. Then I would like to visit studios to find out the process of designing the apps. As this would be something I would be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment