Wednesday 17 August 2011

New email to be sent for day Visits

Dear Sir/ Madam,

The reason for contacting you was for help with some research within my degree.

I am currently studying BA Graphic Design at Leeds College of Art, and within my second year I would like to prepare myself for after I finish my third year. The reason for contacting ….. is because I would like to research into the different design stages when creating Apps for new technologies. This is an area of design I would like to find out more about to give me a greater understanding for when I return to College in late September.

I appreciate that your extremely busy with work at the minute but I was wondering if you could possibly have a look at the attached PDF with a few pieces of design work I have produced just to get professional feedback as this would immensely help me progress my work further. Or even better would it be possible to visit the studio to talk about the design cycle and stages for developing Apps?

Thank-you for your time

Kind regards

Paul Brandreth

No comments:

Post a Comment